In line with approvals from Sport Ireland, our longer format club competitions will now commence from next Saturday, 17th July.
In that context, all clubs, officials, members and supporters should be aware that the Covid Safety protocols will remain in place as per the T20 phase.
- Covid Safety Officers to remain in place at each club.
- All clubs to continue to maintain visible Covid safety signage throughout their facility together with a plentiful supply of sanitising solution also readily available for use.
- All clubs to continue to record all spectator and essential personnel contact details in the same manner as before (this process is critical for contact tracing purposes).
- Social distancing standards to continue to be maintained at all times (this includes the maintenance of separate areas for players, officials and spectators).
- All players and officials to continue to bring their own food and drinks for consumption; food and drink must not be shared (tea rooms must not be utilised between innings).
- All players to continue to avoid any sharing of equipment.