April 16th - ICC Europe Introductory Scorer Course
ICC Europe Introductory Scorer Course
The Hills CC on Saturday 16th April 2011
What’s in it for the scorer?
- The opportunity to update your scoring technique and gain an internationally recognised qualification.
- A practical one-day course, based on normal club scoring situations, and incorporating a practical, scoring-based test.
- Successful candidates who have been scoring regularly are eligible to apply for membership of the ICC Europe Scorer Panel.
What’s in it for the club?
- The satisfaction of knowing that your scorer has been trained and gained a relevant, recognised and up-to-date qualification.
- The ability to comply with LCU Playing Regulations for League Divisions 1 to 4
Applications by email only with title Scorer Course to Siobhan McBennett email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 8th April 2011, quoting your name and club. The course will run from 0900-1800. There is a course fee of €30. Tea, coffee and lunch will be provided. The fee will be collected at the course.