Established in 1961 Balbriggan CC has a rich history in Leinster Cricket , The club has 3 Senior teams and 5 Junior teams , The club employs a full time professional Coach and offers cricket suitable for any age or ability and is always open to new members of all ages.
Rory MacDonald, Balbriggan
The club was founded in 1961 and has grown steadily over the past 50 years , in recent years the club have initiated a development plan for both on and off the field , this has led to the club employing a full time coach in 2014 and the installation of a brand new practice net facility in 2015 , More ground improvements are planned as the club aims to establish itself as a force in Irish cricket. Balbriggan CC has a rich history in Leinster Cricket , The club has 3 Senior teams and 5 Junior teams offering cricket suitable for any age or ability and is always open to new members of all ages.
Potential new members can email or text Damien on 0860644238 or Albert on 0879736690 , Senior Training is on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:45pm at the Club Ground in Balbriggan Town Park
Located in Balbriggan Town Park which is directly behind St Peter & Paul’s Catholic church on Dublin Road in Balbriggan.
- 30 Apr Dublin University 1 v Balbriggan 1 Balbriggan win by four wickets View Scorecard »
- 30 Apr Balbriggan 2 v Knockharley 2 Jack Harper Memorial Ground
- 24 Apr Balbriggan 1 v Railway Union 1 Balbriggan won by 254 runs View Scorecard »
- 17 Apr Ringcommons 1 v Balbriggan 2 Ringcommons won by 7 wickets View Scorecard »
- 02 May Balbriggan 2 v Dublin University 2 Jack Harper Memorial Ground
- 07 May Balbriggan 1 v Killyclooney 1 Jack Harper Memorial Ground
- 08 May Balbriggan 3 v Civil Service 4 Jack Harper Memorial Ground
- 12 May Clontarf (Youth) v Balbriggan (Youth) Castle Avenue
- Name Title Email Phone
- Albert Harper Honorary Secretary email@example.com 087 9736690
- Rory Macdonald Team Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org 0872623120
- Damien Byrne Treasurer email@example.com 0860644238
- Adrian Harper Juveniles Desgnated Contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0852040243